I mean I technically already failed #inktober by missing day one, but two characters makes up for that, right? Anyway drew my two favorite #nintendo ladies
Colored pencils and I getting reacquainted. :) #prismacolors #coloredpencils #atraditionalmediaigetalongwith
Since I don’t have any super visible characters and I’m not into the whole fandom thang, two to three keywords would be totally cool too! I’ll draw just about whatever.
please do this
ok once again
Send me a number/character if ya’d like! :D
This commission really kicked my butt, but I’m really happy with how it turned out. :) Included some closer images, but full viewing the main image is highly recommended!
My yearly attempt to place in Sakura-con’s mascot contest. :> Always fun to visit the anime style roots hehe.
A drawing I started at the end of last year, and forgot about until I was searching for a different file entirely. A random sketch that developed a life of its own! Inspired by a lovely photoset of flowers I saw one time.
Hehe, sorry for the delay, I wanted to draw! Wanna ask a number? The list is here! Wanna ask something else? My askbox is open! :)
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencilcase and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 7: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 8: Redraw one favorite piece of art by other (internet/tumblr) artist.
- 9: Do you have any OCs?
- 10: Draw a gijinka of your blog.
- 11: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 12: Favorite thing to draw?
- 13: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 14: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 15. Any weird artist behaviour you admit doing?
Adventures in watercolor!
A recent commission, this time with Pokemon! n__n
Two recentish couple commissions! The last art of my 2013. :)
Just finished listening to “The Dream Thieves” while I finished up a commission, and remembered I had this sketch of Ronan I did back when I finished “The Raven Boys.” Fun story, fun characters. :>
This one was really fun. The details were a challenge, but fun!
One commission down, now back to work!
Happy Halloween, friends! I’m gonna get back to my Pokemon now…
I love my lazy Sundays.