- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencilcase and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 7: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 8: Redraw one favorite piece of art by other (internet/tumblr) artist.
- 9: Do you have any OCs?
- 10: Draw a gijinka of your blog.
- 11: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 12: Favorite thing to draw?
- 13: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 14: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 15. Any weird artist behaviour you admit doing?
hoshigiri asked: Just curious, for the Madoka pic, were you using watercolor paints, or watercolor pencils, or...?
It was watercolor paints, the kinds that come in little tubes. (: With a pencil line drawing to start with.
Adventures in watercolor!
A recent commission, this time with Pokemon! n__n
Two recentish couple commissions! The last art of my 2013. :)
Just finished listening to “The Dream Thieves” while I finished up a commission, and remembered I had this sketch of Ronan I did back when I finished “The Raven Boys.” Fun story, fun characters. :>
This one was really fun. The details were a challenge, but fun!
One commission down, now back to work!
Anonymous asked: Hello! Out of curiosity, do you do fanart commissions or just original characters? Also, what are your policies on commission references? Thank you!
Hey! I’m open to drawing either fan art or original characters for commissions. Not entirely sure what you mean about policies on references, but basically the more references the better! I can work from purely text descriptions if required, but images are very helpful. Even if it is an assortment of images with different references to note from each image.
Thanks for your interest and let me know if you have any more questions!
WOO HOO YAY FOR SHOPPING WEEKEND??? Haha. Hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Commissions are currently 25% off now until the end of Monday! A steal! ;)
Happy Halloween, friends! I’m gonna get back to my Pokemon now…
I love my lazy Sundays.
Hey guys! If you know anyone looking to commission some art, send ‘em my way! ;D All funds are going straight towards student loans hahaha… Let me know if you’ve got any questions, wanna see more/fullsize samples, or want any more info. Thanks so much!
gosh i need to start sketching again. (also holy poo welcome new followers!)
Purdy sure it’s been done but I had to throw it out there anyhow. Couple a nerds. :)
oops i accidentally caught up on Attack on Titan now what do i do
I noodled with animating in photoshop earlier this summer. It’s fun!